Indoor Air Quality Sensor
The Awair Element is a cutting-edge air quality technology in a simple and affordable package. It tracks five air quality factors that can impact your health, comfort, and productivity
- The Awair Element sense five indoor air quality indicators and computes and score to evaluate air quality. The indicators are:
- Temperature affects more than just your comfort. It can also influence your performance, sleep quality, and how well your immune system functions to fight off pathogens.
- Humidity. When there’s too much or too little moisture in your air, it can affect how healthy you feel on a daily basis and aggravate preexisting conditions such as asthma and eczema.
- CO2. If your home or office lacks good ventilation, carbon dioxide can rise to unhealthy levels and cause headaches, fatigue, problems concentrating, and impaired decision-making.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are emitted by many common building materials, furniture, and cleaning products and can cause short- and long-term health effects.
- PM2.5. Microscopic particulate matter from cooking, wildfire smoke, vehicle traffic, and other sources can travel deep into your lungs and increase your vulnerability to infection and disease.
The Awair Element also has an embedded local web server used that can be used in the Building Management Sytem (BMS) integration