Apco-X UV Air Treatment System C
APCO® whole-house air treatment systems detox the air as it is circulated by the HVAC system. They feature a unique combination of UV-C light and activated carbon which achieves unmatched microbial and odor reduction without producing any harmful ozone. This technology is particularly effective at reducing odor-causing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene.
APCO-X is the most advanced whole-house air treatment system yet. APCO-X is the result of ten years of APCO development. It will revolutionize indoor air quality with significantly improved performance, functionality, and reliability.
• 33% more effective than previous model in laboratory tests
• V-Twin element with over 65% more effective carbon surface area
• EverCarbon™ cells with proprietary antimicrobial nanotechnology
• 3 year UV-C lamp
• LED status and lamp fault indicator
• Translucent polycarbonate housing
• Face-plate rotates for vertical or horizontal installation
The original APCO® Whole-House Air Purifier cleans the air by combining UV-C light and activated carbon; two technologies proven to be most effective at killing germs, and removing odors by reducing chemical vapors known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Some of them, like formaldehyde and acetone, are known to be toxic.